- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the SmartStone website (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by SmartStone Proprietary Limited (“SmartStone”).
- These Terms are binding on everyone who chooses to access the Website without qualification or exception. By using this Website, the person accessing the Website (the “User”) agrees to be bound by and shall be regarded to have accepted to abide by these Terms, and acknowledges to have read and understood them. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms, the User should not enter, view or make use of the Website.
- The User accepts that SmartStone and/or its licensors are the owners of any and all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property connected with, related to or appearing on the Website (“Intellectual Property”).
- The content of the Website, including but not limited to any pictures, photos, text, presentations, names, titles, brands, drawings, models and associated software are protected by South African and International law. The owners of such content shall continue to own all such rights therein unless provided otherwise in these Terms.
- SmartStone graphics, trademarks, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of SmartStone. SmartStone’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not conducted by SmartStone or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that ridicules or discredits SmartStone.
- All other trademarks not owned by SmartStone that appear on the Website are the property of their individual owners who may or may not be associated with, connected to, or sponsored by SmartStone. The User may not use such trademarks without consent from the relevant owners.
- The User agrees:
- not to use or register any trademarks, trade names or other devices which are or incorporate marks which are the same as or confusingly similar to SmartStone’s trademarks or which marks are likely to be related with to SmartStone’s trademarks or where such use would take unfair advantage of or be detrimental to the distinctive character or the reputation of SmartStone’s trademarks;
- not at any time to do or cause to be done any act or thing in any way that will impair or tend to impair any part of SmartStone’s rights, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property; and
- not in any way to make unauthorised use of the Intellectual Property or to represent that he has any rights of any nature in the Intellectual Property or any registrations thereof.
- The User agrees not to make any unauthorised use, reproductions or copies of any work or material displayed or made available on the Website and agrees to adhere to and comply with all policies, conditions of use and rules that may apply to the use of such work or material. Despite the aforesaid, the User may download and print one copy of the Website’s contents, non-commercial and information purposes only.